Having fun doing cool stuff while making money.
“If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re amazing at what you do, come work at APEX 365”
We figure things out and go beyond our customers expectations because it’s just what we do. If this sounds like you, then there is an open spot on our team.
IT Service Desk Manager
APEX 365 Tech Inc. is a growing IT Services Provider which provides a fully managed IT service and IT projects. Our affiliation with APEX Communications Inc. (www.apexwireless.ca) gives us the security of a 32 year history with an established organization. Our association with the Westlund Group of Companies (www.westlundgroup.co) give us the advantage of shared thought leadership and an amazing culture. We are centrally located in Langley with customers across the lower mainland.
We are currently seeking a Lower Mainland based, skilled Service manager with the drive and determination to help us support our customers. If you have the experience and the desire, we would love to talk with you.
The Service manager’s primary responsibility is to manage the activities and responsibilities of the service delivery team. As a part of this management, they will also be responsible for providing technical assistance to the team and ensuring service and support is provided to clients at agreed levels. The Service Manager reports to the President. The Service Manager develops and refines our company best practices.
This position requires a high level of independence and strong client service and skills. Organizational ability is important to keep track of all tasks, because the job requires a great deal of multi-tasking. Accurate and timely tracking of client work, service calls, and related documentation including timesheets is required.
· Manage the service delivery team’s daily activities as well as the dispatch process of service requests
· Interface with appropriate technical personnel for client problems that cannot be resolved effectively
· Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management on the status and budget of on-going projects and agreements
· Contribute to the continuity of computer services by providing the necessary technical leadership
· Drive problem investigations and resolution as required
· Design and maintain process documentation for the service delivery team
· Manage the remote monitoring and management system to ensure consistency and accurate reporting of client devices
· Responsible for service scheduling, escalation and client satisfaction
· Active role in daily management of all services calls
· Ensure quality and profitable services are performed to the agreed SLA
· Administration and Management of Remote Monitoring Tool (Kaseya, N-able, LabTech, etc.)
· Administration and Management of Professional Services Automation Tool (ConnectWise)
· To ensure that systems, processes and methodologies are followed according to company guidelines
· To provide reports on an agreed schedule to Senior Management and clients
· Identify trends and develop strategies to support these trends
· Assist in the development of technical support engineers from a career perspective
· To build relationships with clients and participate in necessary client meetings (Pre & Post Sales)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Knowledge and experience in cross-functional management methods and techniques
· Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment
· Strong organizational, presentation, and client service skills
· Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-12 month time span
· Skill in planning and preparing written communications
· Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong client orientation
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
· Service awareness of all organizations key IT services for which support is being provided
· Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
· Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCITP, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWALL CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP a plus
· Willing to work occasionally and/or be on call overtime, holidays, and weekends
Credentials and Experience:
Bachelors or Associates degree in computer-related field, with courses in computer science OR
Three to eight years related experience OR Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- RRSP match
8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations: Follow all provincial COVID guidelines. Masks and Gloves provided
Type of Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 a year
Create Your Own Job Here
What would you do if you could write your own job description? As we grow you can carve out your own career path. We support succession planning and growing your knowledge on a daily basis. Looking for a stepping stone, we can be that too.
Type of Contract: Full Time
Doing whatever it takes to figure it out. Doing whatever it takes to figure it out.
Doing whatever it takes to figure it out.
Type of Contract: Full Time
Think big, start small, act fast. That’s the moto that we live by.