Top Technology Strategies for Business Growth
89% of organizations use technology for varying functions to enhance productivity and save on operational costs.
This technology is a highly contributing factor to growth and success as it helps organizations stay competitive.
Here are the top 2 technology strategies you can leverage to stay ahead of the curve and grow your business.
1. Invest in Managed IT Services
For years, businesses have predominantly employed reactive approaches to address IT issues, solving problems after they occur.
However, Managed IT services offer a proactive solution by preventing issues before they have a chance to disrupt operations.
The table below shows more differences between traditional and managed IT services.
|Aspect||Managed IT Services||Traditional IT Services|
|Approach||Proactive and preventive||Reactive when issues arise|
|Monitoring||24/7 continuous monitoring||No continuous monitoring|
|Problem Resolution||Early detection and resolution of issues||Troubleshooting and resolving issues post-failure|
|Focus on Business Needs||Alignment with business goals and growth||Primarily addresses immediate technical issues|
|Cost Predictability||Predictable monthly fees with bundled services||Unpredictable costs with hourly rates for support|
Managed IT services minimize your operations downtimes by having all systems running smoothly and seamlessly.
A. Managed Cloud Services
These services simplify business operations by reducing IT costs significantly.
It also helps you save on unnecessary costs.
For instance, using APEX 365’s managed cloud devices enables you to:
- Identify and eliminate unused licenses, ensuring you only pay for necessary services.
- Simplify how you carry out MACD (move, add, change, and delete) processes which are essential in hardware, software, and network configurations.
- Enhance your data security by limiting the users that can access sensitive information like clients’ credit cards information, bank account details and even addresses.
- Scale your growing business effortlessly without seeking additional managed cloud service providers.
B. Managed VoIP
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) lets you make calls anywhere in the world using the Internet. This helps keep you connected to your clients regardless of their location.
With managed VoIP, you can:
- Forward your calls to another number
- Record messages for callers when you are not available
- Make video calls to other VoIP users.
- Make calls with multiple people at once
C. Mobile Device Management
To ensure that all workers are able to access the systems you use, you need to provide mobile phones and tablets. Or they can use their personal devices.
But this poses a risk in case you lose the tablet or the mobile phone is stolen.
However, with mobile device management (MDM), you can manage and secure devices easily.
Other benefits of MDM include:
- Remotely wiping lost or stolen devices.
- Simplify password resets for users wherever they are.
- Enroll devices to your system easily.
- Perform regular and critical security updates easily.
- Add and manage the necessary app permissions and settings.
2. Start Small Then Scale Up
Even though managed IT services help your business grow, you should avoid implementing all technologies in your business at once.
That is unless you have experience in working with managed IT services before.
So, start small then gradually scale up.
Starting small may also involve only adding two devices to your managed IT services and letting the respective users learn how they work. Then they can teach the other employees.
Starting small helps with
- Identifying any risks like technical glitches, employee resistance, and unforeseen costs earlier before you have invested a lot of time and money.
- Provides an opportunity to learn what works and what doesn’t in a controlled environment.
- Allocate your resources more efficiently and avoid overextending your capabilities.
Leverage APEX 365 Managed IT Services in Vancouver
To implement the above technology strategies, you need to use experts who provide these services.
At APEX 365, we are aware of how much technology affects business. Therefore, we strive to provide only the best services to help you grow your business while reducing downtime.
We also help you with scalability in managed VoIP services as we are “White Glove” Telus Business Connect certified. Therefore, it doesn’t matter the number of users you have in your business, as we can handle over 1000 users in our managed VoIP services.
Furthermore, we walk the journey of implementing managed IT services together with you by creating a customized package to cater to all your needs.
So we can accommodate your preferences if you need managed cloud services but do not require managed VoIP. Moreover, should you decide to incorporate additional managed IT services into your business in the future, we are fully equipped to facilitate this seamlessly.
Call us today, and let us help your business grow and thrive by leveraging technology strategies.